Cub Scout Fees Outline
Pack 73 Fee Outline
New & Returning Scouts:
- Boy Scout of America Dues, Insurance etc. $24
- Pack 73 operational budget $55
- Northern Star Council, BSA Annual Charter Fee $58
- Cub Scout Neckercheif, clasp & annual awards $20
- Boys’ Life Magazine Subscription $12
- Pack 73 Annual Fundraising Subsidy -$70
Annual Fee Cost $99
- New Scouts will also need to buy a Cub Scout shirt and required patches
- Additional expenses are associated with our annual YMCA camp Ihduhapi overnight in February and our spring overnight camp out.
- We subsidize our various costs throughout the year with our annual poinsettia fundraiser that generates $5000+ to the pack.
- Financial scholarships are available to ensure any boy that wants to join Cub Scouts is afforded the opportunity.